Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
The adult intensive outpatient program provides structured therapy groups with a holistic focus on mind, body, and spirit. The program addresses mental health, substance use, and co-occurring disorders using evidence-based treatment programming as detailed below. This program includes at least 9 hours a week of individual, family and /or group therapy. Group programming runs on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9AM to 12PM.
Genesis / Holistic Solutions uses evidence-based therapies to assist our clients in accomplishing a healthy balance.
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), is a short-term therapy technique that can help people find new ways to behave by changing their thought patterns. It focuses on their present-day challenges, thoughts, and behaviors.
- Effective communication
- Boundary setting
- Improving quality of life
- Creating balance with Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Building Trust
- Grief and forgiveness
- Substance Abuse
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Control intense emotions
- Improve relationships
- Manage distress
- Reduce self-destructive behavior
Benefits of Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Identifying negative thoughts and emotions
- Preventing Addiction Relapse
- Managing Anger
- Coping with grief and loss
- Managing chronic pain
- Overcoming trauma and dealing with PTSD
- Overcoming sleep disorders
- Resolving relationship difficulties
Adult Intake Paperwork
- Download Adobe Reader (here) if you don't already have it.
- Click here to download our intake form.
- Open the downloaded PDF in Adobe Reader by clicking File > Open. Downloaded files are typically in your "Downloads" folder.
- Fill out all the required fields and signature fields.
- Save the filled out form by clicking File > Save.
- Print and bring the form to our office on your next visit.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.